WB: Skeletons found near former minister`s house
Kolkata: The skeletons dug up near former
CPI(M) minister Sushanta Ghosh`s house in West Midnapore
district have been sent for post mortem on Sunday before they are
brought to the city for forensic tests.
The skeletons, recovered yesterday, have been sent to the
Midnapore Medical College and Hospital for the post mortem,
West Midnapore`s Superintendent of Police Praveen Tripathi
Asked if the skeletons would be sent for a DNA test,
Tripathi said, "That will be decided only after the forensic
test. If required, it will definitely be sent for a DNA
Residents of Benachapra village suspecting that bodies
were buried near Ghosh`s house in West Midnapore district dug
up a pit and found seven skeletons and a huge quantity of
human bone fragments yesterday.
Two skeletons were also dug up from Bhanderbelia village
in the Jhargram area.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Acrimonious remarks of political leaders during UP elections
- UP polls: When fans played spoilsport for SP star campaigner Dimple Yadav
- Is Samajwadi Party-Congress alliance just a compulsion for Akhilesh Yadav?
- Have political parties diverted from development agenda in UP elections?
- BMC election 2017 results LIVE: Shiv Sena leading in 50 seats, BJP in 32; big prestige battle for both parties
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- BMC exit poll: BJP predicted to score big in neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena
- How Kashmiris use children for 'meri jaan Pakistan' type 'freedom struggle' - WATCH
- Maharashtra Civic Election Results 2017 LIVE: Shiv Sena ahead in Mumbai and Thane, BJP gains lead in Pune, Nagpur, Solapur; NCP wins 4 seats in Ulhasnagar