WB: Skeletons found near former minister`s house
Kolkata: The skeletons dug up near former
CPI(M) minister Sushanta Ghosh`s house in West Midnapore
district have been sent for post mortem on Sunday before they are
brought to the city for forensic tests.
The skeletons, recovered yesterday, have been sent to the
Midnapore Medical College and Hospital for the post mortem,
West Midnapore`s Superintendent of Police Praveen Tripathi
Asked if the skeletons would be sent for a DNA test,
Tripathi said, "That will be decided only after the forensic
test. If required, it will definitely be sent for a DNA
Residents of Benachapra village suspecting that bodies
were buried near Ghosh`s house in West Midnapore district dug
up a pit and found seven skeletons and a huge quantity of
human bone fragments yesterday.
Two skeletons were also dug up from Bhanderbelia village
in the Jhargram area.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- Is it time for India to respond militarily to Pak terror instead of peace talks?
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof
- US NSA Susan Rice calls Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror’