WB: Sub-Divisional court inaugurated
Malda (WB): The Sub-Divisional court at Chanchal in Malda district was inaugurated Saturday by Chief Justice of Calcutta High Court J N Patel.
The court was launched at a part of Chanchal Rajbari after renovating it at a cost of Rs 2.47 crore.
People living in the six blocks of Chanchal sub-division will now be able to get their court work done here.
The residents of the area had to go to English Bazar for court work ever since the sub-division was carved out of Malda district in 2001.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA : When will Indian govt take strong actions against terrorism?
- Drunk girl assaults Mumbai police in Worli
- Arun Jaitley upset with Subramaniam Swami's Twitter attack
- Bombay HC to pronounce verdict on entry of woman to Haji Ali Dargah today
- DNA: When will Indian govt take strong actions against terrorism? - Part II
- 'Sultan' Salman Khan behind Steven Spielberg's 'The BFG' release delay?
- 11-year-old blood cancer patient seeks help from PM Narendra Modi, CM Akhilesh Yadav
- LeEco Le 2, Le Max2 up for grabs in first flash sale today
- With Facebook's new Slideshow feature, convert your photos into mini-movies!- Watch
- Ringing Bells starts delivery of Freedom 251 smartphone from today