WB: Sub-Divisional court inaugurated
Malda (WB): The Sub-Divisional court at Chanchal in Malda district was inaugurated Saturday by Chief Justice of Calcutta High Court J N Patel.
The court was launched at a part of Chanchal Rajbari after renovating it at a cost of Rs 2.47 crore.
People living in the six blocks of Chanchal sub-division will now be able to get their court work done here.
The residents of the area had to go to English Bazar for court work ever since the sub-division was carved out of Malda district in 2001.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Fresh plea in SC against triple talaq system
- Consumers will be compensated for unscheduled power cuts: Delhi CM Kejriwal
- Shocking! Man dies performing stunt in moving train in Mumbai
- China planning to stretch its Nepal rail link to Bihar: Report
- National child helpline number '1098' now launched in 25 languages!
- Akshay Kumar with 'Housefull3' gang set to sizzle in saddi Dilli—See selfie!
- Megresults.nic.in & mbose.in HSSLC Results 2016: Meghalaya Board Tura Class 12th Arts exam results 2016 to be announced shortly
- Mbose.in 10th SSLC Results 2016: Megresults.nic.in Meghalaya Board SSLC Class 10th exam results 2016 to be announced shortly
- She's a bae! Priyanka Chopra to get special poster for 'Baywatch'
- Foreign Investors buoyed by Indian investment: USIBC to Obama