WB: Sub-Divisional court inaugurated
Malda (WB): The Sub-Divisional court at Chanchal in Malda district was inaugurated Saturday by Chief Justice of Calcutta High Court J N Patel.
The court was launched at a part of Chanchal Rajbari after renovating it at a cost of Rs 2.47 crore.
People living in the six blocks of Chanchal sub-division will now be able to get their court work done here.
The residents of the area had to go to English Bazar for court work ever since the sub-division was carved out of Malda district in 2001.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trump-Sharif conversation: Team Donald denies Pakistan's claims
- Hizbul commander Musa issues threats of attacks in new video
- 'Heart of Asia' Conference begins in Amritsar; Sartaj Aziz to pay a visit on Sunday
- Aware of Chinese submarine deployment at Balochistan's Gwadar port, says Navy chief
- Panel discussion over Mamata Banerjee's false allegations on Indian Army for political gains
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Rs 14,000 crore default case: Gujarat businessman detained, says money belongs to politicians, babus
- Army proves Mamata Banerjee wrong, releases letter showing West Bengal govt knew of exercise
- Manohar Parrikar exposes Mamata's attempt to politicise routine Army exercise in Kolkata
- Newly-wed couple Yuvraj Singh and Hazel Keech perform `bhangra` at Goa airport – Viral video