WB: Sub-Divisional court inaugurated
Malda (WB): The Sub-Divisional court at Chanchal in Malda district was inaugurated Saturday by Chief Justice of Calcutta High Court J N Patel.
The court was launched at a part of Chanchal Rajbari after renovating it at a cost of Rs 2.47 crore.
People living in the six blocks of Chanchal sub-division will now be able to get their court work done here.
The residents of the area had to go to English Bazar for court work ever since the sub-division was carved out of Malda district in 2001.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Heart-wrenching reality of Kashmiri pandits
- DNA: Bengaluru's Mount Carmel college students show country's ideology to Rahul Gandhi
- Proud to be an Indian, no plans to leave the country, says Aamir Khan
- Rahul Gandhi's embarrassment in front of Bengaluru college students
- DNA: Aamir Khan clarifies his love towards nation but sticks to previous statement
- Intolerance issue: Proud to be Indian, won't leave country, says Aamir Khan
- WATCH: Rahul Gandhi asks 'Is Swachh Bharat working', Mount Carmel girls yell 'Yessss'
- Yuvraj Singh completes 8000 runs in first class cricket
- Eat smart to slow down ageing and increase longevity!
- Islamic State 'poster girl' beaten to death by jihadists