WB to meet MNREGA national average soon
Kolkata: West Bengal would be able to meet
the national average of MNREGA in two to three months, its
Panchayat and Rural Development Minister Subrata Mukherjee
Replying during question hour, Mukherjee said in the past
two months MNREGA average had increased to 32 days in West
Bengal against the national average of 37.
Work under the Centre`s flagship programme had slowed
down during the recent assembly polls, he said adding to
accelerate the pace of work Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee had
personally inspected the present work by going to the
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Modi govt turns down IAF's request for more foreign fighter planes, pushes for Made-in-India Tejas
- Navjot Singh Sidhu diagnosed with DVT: Know about this life threatening disease!
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- Unbelievable! Crops destroyed for Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi's rally in Karnataka
- Rahul Gandhi takes potshot at PM Narendra Modi's fashion sense - Watch