WB: Two arrested for selling fake ration card
Balurghat: With West Bengal government intensifying its drive against fake ration cards, the police arrested two persons in connection with it from Kushmandi in the border district of South Dinajpur Thursday.
District food department in-charge B Halder said
complaints of fake ration cards were being received by his
office for quite sometime.
The arrest would be able to bust the entire gang, he
Police said the two hailed from Kushmandi block and sold
the fake ration cards for Rs 3000 apiece.
The two men were produced at a local court, which
remanded them to police custody.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- CBSE Class 10 (Class X Board) Result 2015 on cbse.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in at 2 pm
- Hours after attacking NDA govt, Manmohan Singh meets PM Narendra Modi
- Check cbseresults.nic.in, cbse.in for CBSE Class 10 X Board Result at 2 pm
- GUJCET Results 2015 declared on gseb.org
- Centre moves SC against Delhi HC order on LG's powers; hearing on Friday