WB: Two arrested for selling fake ration card
Balurghat: With West Bengal government intensifying its drive against fake ration cards, the police arrested two persons in connection with it from Kushmandi in the border district of South Dinajpur Thursday.
District food department in-charge B Halder said
complaints of fake ration cards were being received by his
office for quite sometime.
The arrest would be able to bust the entire gang, he
Police said the two hailed from Kushmandi block and sold
the fake ration cards for Rs 3000 apiece.
The two men were produced at a local court, which
remanded them to police custody.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bangladesh scraps China-proposed deep sea port, India offers help to develop another
- Deepika Padukone reads letter written by father – Watch - You will be moved to tears
- 'Road Romeo' beaten up by brave girl in Allahabad: Watch
- Virat Kohli, Anushka Sharma announce their break-up officially: Report
- Safa Baig: What you need to know about Irfan Pathan's lady love