WB: Two killed as tanker hits roadside shop in Nadia
Krishnagar(WB): Two persons were killed when a tanker rammed into a roadside shop in Nadia district today.
According to police sources, the tanker driver lost control over the vehicle at Borojaguli near Haringhata on the NH 34 at around 7 AM and it rammed into a roadside shop killing two persons and injuring many others.
Local people alleged that the tanker driver lost control over the vehicle as the road was in a bad condition.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Exclusive: This is what Kashmir's stone pelters have to say!
- Indian Army avenges Uri with surgical strikes across LoC, heavy casualties
- Panel discussion on 'Most Favoured Nation' status India accorded to Pakistan in 1996
- Will India's SAARC summit boycott change Pak's attitude towards terrorism?
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- US NSA Susan Rice calls Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror’
- Did Arvind Kejriwal tweet in favour of Pakistan over Uri attacks? Here is what Twitter says