WB: Two killed as tanker hits roadside shop in Nadia
Krishnagar(WB): Two persons were killed when a tanker rammed into a roadside shop in Nadia district today.
According to police sources, the tanker driver lost control over the vehicle at Borojaguli near Haringhata on the NH 34 at around 7 AM and it rammed into a roadside shop killing two persons and injuring many others.
Local people alleged that the tanker driver lost control over the vehicle as the road was in a bad condition.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Discussion over BJP's enormous victory in Maharashtra civic polls
- UP polls: Top 5 highlights of PM Modi's speech in Bahraich
- BMC elections 2017: Who will be the Mayor of Mumbai?
- NASA discovers seven Earth-like planets orbiting a single star
- BMC election results 2017: Shiv Sena ahead as single largest party
- Reliance Jio Vs Airtel free data plan: A comparison
- BMC election 2017 results: As it happened
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results 2017: As it happened on Thursday
- WATCH: When Matthew Renshaw left everybody surprised by 'retiring ill' on Day 1 of India-England Test
- World's heaviest woman loses 50 kilos in just 12 days