WBHIDCO to e-auction Rajarhat plots
Kolkata: The West Bengal Housing Infrastructure Development Corp (WBHIDCO) is mulling introducing e-auction to sell plots at Rajarhat on the northeastern fringes of Kolkata, an official said Wednesday.
"In a step toward greater transparency, we are trying to introduce the e-auction system," WBHIDCO chairman and managing director Debashis Sen said here.
Bids will be invited for setting up restaurants, shops and other utility services. The department will use internal systems to carry out the auction.
Sen also said the state was planning to make land owners participants in the project to avoid the acquisition route.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- India to activate lazer walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- EPFO to launch new online system for pensions and PFs soon
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- Five takeaways from Sushma Swaraj's speech at UN General Assembly
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- 7 scenarios Pak will face directly if India scraps Indus Waters Treaty – Read details
- REALITY CHECK of WhatsApp message: How common man can sign petition to declare Pakistan a terror state