West Bengal: 70 fall ill after consuming food
Kolkata: Over 70 people were hospitalised after consuming food at a religious function in West Bengal`s West Midnapore district, police said Saturday.
"Over 70 people fell ill and had to be hospitalised after consuming prasad at a religious ceremony in Garbeta in the district. Their condition is now stable," a police officer said.
The sick have been admitted to Midnapore Medical College Hospital.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Passenger plane dangerously oscillates before touching runway
- Yakub Memon's execution: Supreme Court Deputy Registrar quits over judgement
- Indian Army finds cow bombs near border, Maoists hand suspected?
- Delhi's graduate beggar – The amount he earns will shock you!
- Govt formalises strategies to counter ISIS threat, maintain internal security