West Bengal: 70 fall ill after consuming food
Kolkata: Over 70 people were hospitalised after consuming food at a religious function in West Bengal`s West Midnapore district, police said Saturday.
"Over 70 people fell ill and had to be hospitalised after consuming prasad at a religious ceremony in Garbeta in the district. Their condition is now stable," a police officer said.
The sick have been admitted to Midnapore Medical College Hospital.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UP polls: Top 5 highlights of PM Modi's speech in Bahraich
- NASA discovers seven Earth-like planets orbiting a single star
- Is Samajwadi Party-Congress alliance just a compulsion for Akhilesh Yadav?
- BMC election results 2017: Shiv Sena ahead as single largest party
- UP polls: When fans played spoilsport for SP star campaigner Dimple Yadav
- Reliance Jio Vs Airtel free data plan: A comparison
- BMC election 2017 results: As it happened
- How Kashmiris use children for 'meri jaan Pakistan' type 'freedom struggle' - WATCH
- WATCH: When Matthew Renshaw left everybody surprised by 'retiring ill' on Day 1 of India-England Test
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results 2017: As it happened on Thursday