West Bengal Assembly adjourned
Kolkata: West Bengal Assembly was on Monday adjourned after passing obituary reference to those who died fire tragedy at AMRI hospital as well as other eminent
personalities who had passed away.
As soon as the house assembled on the opening day, speaker Biman Bandopadhyay read out the obituary reference in memory of those who died in last Friday`s fire at the super-speciality hospital. 89 patients and four staff members
Obituary reference was also made to actor Dev Anand, singer Bhupen Hazarika, cricket MAK Patudi, former minister Motahar Hossain, Rabindranath Ghose and former Apple CEO Steve Jobs.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena murder: Trio to be taken to Raigad to re-construct crime scene
- Mikhail emailed sister Sheena Bora's resignation letter: Report
- Raksha Bandhan: Sushma Swaraj ties Rakhi to Venkaiah Naidu
- Shiv Sena announces award of 2 lakh for Hindu families with 5 kids
- Watch: Wife catches husband with his girlfriend at Goa Airport
- Women's hockey team seals Olympic spot after 36 years, creates history on Dhyan Chand's birthday
- Sushma Swaraj ties rakhi to M Venkaiah Naidu
- Indrani Mukerjea's son Mikhail emailed Sheena Bora's resignation letter
- Know box-office report of Saif-Katrina's 'Phantom'
- Ten interesting facts about hockey legend Dhyan Chand