West Bengal Assembly adjourned
Kolkata: West Bengal Assembly was on Monday adjourned after passing obituary reference to those who died fire tragedy at AMRI hospital as well as other eminent
personalities who had passed away.
As soon as the house assembled on the opening day, speaker Biman Bandopadhyay read out the obituary reference in memory of those who died in last Friday`s fire at the super-speciality hospital. 89 patients and four staff members
Obituary reference was also made to actor Dev Anand, singer Bhupen Hazarika, cricket MAK Patudi, former minister Motahar Hossain, Rabindranath Ghose and former Apple CEO Steve Jobs.
- Bhagat Singh's name termed as terrorist to be removed from DU textbook
- Ludhiana: Protest against DU for calling Bhagat Singh as terrorist in textbook
- Delhi: INTUC workers protest outside Subramanian Swamy's residence
- Special CBI court accuses Naveen Jindal for criminal conspiracy in coal scam
- Gujarat announces 10% reservation for economically backward class
- Kapil Sharma meets 'showman' Subhash Ghai at Whistling Woods—See pic!
- Did 'Sultan' shoot disrupt Indian athletes' Olympic practice session at JLN Stadium? Here's what happened...
- Kangana Ranaut – Hrithik Roshan controversy: Adhyayan Suman explains why he broke his silence years after remaining tight-lipped
- Centre to release 25 declassified files related to Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose today
- Baaghi tweet review: First day first show!