West Bengal Finance Minister Amit Mitra hospitalised
Kolkata: West Bengal`s new Finance
Minister Amit Mitra was admitted to a hospital here on Saturday after
he complained of acute abdominal pain.
"The Finance Minister was admitted with acute
abdominal pain due to colitis. But he is gradually improving,"
Belle Vue clinic administrator PK Tondon said.
Mitra, 63, is under observation in the intensive
therapy unit (ITU) for 48 hours, he said, adding it would take
some time for him to fully recover.
"Mitra is gradually improving and had a good sleep.
His condition is stable and there is no cause of worry," he
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Waterlogging in Gurgaon hits Dehi-Jaipur route
- Hillary Clinton says Donald Trump wants US to `fear the future`
- Look what Karisma Kapoor has to say about sister Kareena Kapoor Khan’s baby
- Libya forces `retake` Benghazi district from jihadists
- HILARIOUS! Neymar fan caught in laundry room of Olympic team hotel