West Bengal government mulling advisory to parents on home tutor
Kolkata: The West Bengal government is contemplating issuing advisories to parents engaging private tutors for their children at homes, a day after a three-year- old boy was assaulted at his Lake Town address by a woman tutor, a minister said on Thursday.
"The advisory would be on the lines of information and identity of domestic helps which households are requested to give to the police in Kolkata and SPs in the districts," Sashi Panja, Womwn and Child Welfare Minister told.
Panja said that she held a meeting with state Chief Secretary Sanjay Mitra and other top officials regarding the beating up of the kid and the advisory.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is this for real: Ajinkya Rahane bizarre shot went for six, concerned Virat Kohli settles with smile — WATCH
- WATCH: Tom Latham takes IMPOSSIBLE catch to dismiss Faf du Plessis
- Azam Khan demands ban on cow slaughter across India, says Muslims should stop eating beef
- Asaduddin Owaisi asks Centre to clarify policy on buffalo meat export, Nirmala Sitharaman gives apt reply
- Sunil Grover to return as Dr Mashoor Gulati!