West Bengal minister injured in accident
Kolkata: West Bengal Disaster Management and
Fire Services minister Javed Khan was injured on Sunday night when his
vehicle met with an accident here, police sources said.
Khan`s vehicle was hit by another vehicle in the Park
Circus area, the sources said.
The minister has been admitted to a city nursing home,
the sources said adding that his injuries were not serious in
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- No trace of IAF's AN-32 aircraft and survivors
- Rio Olympics 2016: NADA to take decision on Narsingh Yadav's fate today
- Intruder who ‘spiked’ wrestler Narsingh Yadav’s food identified: Sources
- China increases soldiers at Ladakh's Pangong Lake
- Madhya Pradesh: Two women assaulted at railway station for carrying beef
- US reaffirms cooperation with India in fight against terrorism
- Watch: Katrina Kaif-Sidharth Malhotra’s desi swag will make you go crazy!
- Search for missing IAF AN-32 aircraft continues for sixth day
- Man who tried to commit suicide outside Chhattisgarh CM's house dies
- Watch how you can keep your bookshelves neat and clean!