West Bengal minister injured in accident
Kolkata: West Bengal Disaster Management and
Fire Services minister Javed Khan was injured on Sunday night when his
vehicle met with an accident here, police sources said.
Khan`s vehicle was hit by another vehicle in the Park
Circus area, the sources said.
The minister has been admitted to a city nursing home,
the sources said adding that his injuries were not serious in
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bird flu grips nation, Delhi worst affected
- DNA: Exclusive report on the extreme sacrifices made by ITBP soldiers
- I pay my tribute to martyr Naresh Pal: PM Narendra Modi
- How will the rift in Samajwadi Party affect UP politics?
- Some people are creating confusion between me and my father: Akhilesh Yadav
- India vs New Zealand, 3rd ODI: As it happened...
- This is why Cyrus Mistry was removed as Chairman of Tata Sons!
- Prompt action on border pushes Pak to offer olive branch, says both sides need to 'formalise' 2003 ceasefire
- Read letters by Ratan Tata to PM Narendra Modi and Group employees after Cyrus Mistry's ouster
- 7th Pay Commission: Committee on Allowances proposes hike in HRA for central govt employees