West Bengal minister injured in accident
Kolkata: West Bengal Disaster Management and
Fire Services minister Javed Khan was injured on Sunday night when his
vehicle met with an accident here, police sources said.
Khan`s vehicle was hit by another vehicle in the Park
Circus area, the sources said.
The minister has been admitted to a city nursing home,
the sources said adding that his injuries were not serious in
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I am still single, says Hrithik Roshan
- Bharat bandh: Nation braces for country-wide strike on Wednesday
- Exclusive: I am father of Sheena, Mikhail, but never married Indrani Mukerjea, says Siddharth Das
- Former Pakistani spinner Arshad Khan now a taxi driver in Sydney!
- SC intervenes into Khap panchayat's rape order of two UP sisters, seeks report from Akhilesh govt