West Bengal to issue food licenses online
Kolkata: The West Bengal government will issue licenses for food and supply related matters online starting from November, a minister said on Tuesday.
The department, functioning under the state government, gives licenses to fair price shops, LPG dealers, ration outlets and such others. To make the grant of licenses corruption and hassle free, an online system will be set up.
"Yes we will start the online system November onward," Jyotipriya Mallick, food and supplies minister, told IANS.
Under its ambit, one can process the application online as well as pay the required fee via credit card or debit card.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena Bora murder saga: 12 questions that police asked Peter Mukerjea during 12-hour grilling?
- Sunny Leone steamy condom ad (uncensored): Watch why this video is making news
- Indrani Mukerjea confesses to her role in Sheena Bora murder case
- 'Insulted' Samajwadi Party walks out of 'Janata Parivar', to contest Bihar polls alone
- BJP-RSS review meet, Day 2: NDA's education policy, Patel quota stir on agenda