West Bengal to issue food licenses online
Kolkata: The West Bengal government will issue licenses for food and supply related matters online starting from November, a minister said on Tuesday.
The department, functioning under the state government, gives licenses to fair price shops, LPG dealers, ration outlets and such others. To make the grant of licenses corruption and hassle free, an online system will be set up.
"Yes we will start the online system November onward," Jyotipriya Mallick, food and supplies minister, told IANS.
Under its ambit, one can process the application online as well as pay the required fee via credit card or debit card.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sunanda Pushkar murder case: Police may approach court seeking lie detector test on Shashi Tharoor
- Jayalalithaa wins big in RK Nagar by-poll, defeats CPI's Mahendran by over 1.5 lakh votes
- Check JEE (Main) 2015 rank on www.jeemain.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in
- After Pankaja Munde, now Vinod Tawde accused of irregularities in awarding contracts in Maharashtra
- Jawaharlal Nehru's Wikipedia page edited from govt IP address; Congress seeks PM Modi's reply