West Bengal to issue food licenses online
Kolkata: The West Bengal government will issue licenses for food and supply related matters online starting from November, a minister said on Tuesday.
The department, functioning under the state government, gives licenses to fair price shops, LPG dealers, ration outlets and such others. To make the grant of licenses corruption and hassle free, an online system will be set up.
"Yes we will start the online system November onward," Jyotipriya Mallick, food and supplies minister, told IANS.
Under its ambit, one can process the application online as well as pay the required fee via credit card or debit card.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 6 leaders were in contact with Dawood Ibrahim till 26/11: Report
- Rameswaram waits to give final salute to Dr Abdul Kalam
- DNA analysis of Yakub Memon's final moments in Nagpur Jail
- SC order on Yakub Memon huge disappointment, setback: Owaisi
- Last rites of Gurdaspur attack martyr Baljit Singh in Kapurthala
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral to be held in Rameswaram; PM Modi to attend
- Yakub Memon hanged in Nagpur jail: As it happened
- Has President Pranab Mukherjee rejected Yakub Memon's mercy plea?
- SC refuses stay on Yakub Memon's hanging: As it happened
- 2 NDA, 4 UPA leaders were in contact with Dawood Ibrahim before 26/11: Report