West Bengal: Twelve killed in mishap
Midnapore: Twelve people were killed and 15 injured when an oil tanker rammed into a Puri-bound tourist bus at Debra in West Midnapore district early Friday.
The bus had stopped at Debra for a while when the oil tanker hit it from behind, killing 12 passengers, including eight women, police said.
The bus was badly damaged in the mishap.
The passengers from Durgachak in East Midnapore district were going on a pilgrimage to Puri.
The injured passengers were sent to the Midnapore Sadar Hospital and the SSKM Hospital in Kolkata by the police.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Explosive photos and phone conversation – How Mikhail plans to expose Indrani Mukerjea
- Arvind Kejriwal in Bihar, shown black flags at Patna airport
- After daughter Sheena, Indrani Mukerjea planned to kill son Mikhail?
- Sheena murder case: Rahul Mukerjea being questioned at undisclosed location
- Sheena Bora was introduced to me as aunt: Indrani Mukerjea-Sanjeev Khanna's daughter Vidhie