West Bengal`s Purulia district records lowest temperature
Purulia: West Bengal`s Purulia district, bordering Jharkhand, on Saturday recorded the lowest temperature of the season at 8.5 degrees Celsius.
Purulia met department sources said this was the lowest temperature recorded in the past 20 years in the district.
Normal life was hit in the district following the dip in mercury with people preferring to remain indoor.
The met department has said the mercury may dip further in the coming days.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of public pulse through survey by Zee News on Bihar elections
- Hotels selling beef should be demolished: Azam Khan
- DNA: End of ISIS? Vladimir Putin to send 1,50,000 soldiers to Syria
- Russia surprises America with accord on battling ISIS
- Panel discussion on Muslim vote bank in Bihar elections
- Neither Dadri nor Babri: India is 'Muslim woman delivering 'Ganesha' inside temple'
- Hindu girl embraces Islam to marry Shahi Imam Bukhari's son?
- Pakistan take note! Indian military 5th deadliest in the world
- Lalu Prasad Yadav debuts on Dubsmash, mocks PM Narendra Modi – Watch video
- India vs South Africa: How cricket fraternity reacted to crowd's disgraceful behaviour at Cuttack