West Bengal`s Purulia district records lowest temperature
Purulia: West Bengal`s Purulia district, bordering Jharkhand, on Saturday recorded the lowest temperature of the season at 8.5 degrees Celsius.
Purulia met department sources said this was the lowest temperature recorded in the past 20 years in the district.
Normal life was hit in the district following the dip in mercury with people preferring to remain indoor.
The met department has said the mercury may dip further in the coming days.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Acrimonious remarks of political leaders during UP elections
- Have political parties diverted from development agenda in UP elections?
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating him on 'record' Puma deal
- BMC exit poll: BJP predicted to score big in neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena
- IPL 2017 Auction: Reaction-filled Twitter erupts with emotions!
- Reliance Jio Prime Membership at Rs 99: All you need to know about the plan