`Who will assess Mamata`s performance?`
Kolkata: Questioning West Bengal Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee`s move to go for yet another Cabinet reshuffle after pulling up "non-performing" ministers, union minister and Congress leader Adhir Ranjan Chowdhury on Wednesday sought to know who will assess her record.
"Yet another reshuffle is happening because she thinks her ministers are not performing. It is good that the Chief Minister is assessing the performance of her ministers and giving a marksheet.”
"But then who will assess the performance of the departments held by her?" asked Chowdhury, the Minister of State for Railways.
The Cabinet reshuffle, likely to take place on Thursday, comes days after Banerjee pulled up some of her "non-performing" ministers and bureaucrats during a closed door meeting.
"What about her performance? She herself is the examinee, the examiner and the evaluator," said Chowdhury about Banerjee, who holds several key portfolios including home.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Watch: How Russian special forces Spetsnaz will end terror of ISIS
- Two J&K MLAs clash over beef party issue in Legislative Assembly
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- Greater Noida women blames UP police for stripping off their clothes
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- FIR against Asaduddin Owaisi for posting objectionable picture of Yogi Adityanath on Facebook
- Bihar has to choose between 'jungle raj' and 'vikas Raj': Narendra Modi
- Man beheads wife over suspicion of illicit relationship, walks on road with her head
- Shocking! Saudi employer chops off Indian maid's hands