Woman complains of rape in West Bengal
Midnapore: A woman employee of a nursing home here has lodged a complaint with the police that she had been raped for the past seven to eight years by its owner.
The woman filed a complaint with the police yesterday and has made her deposition before the magistrate today.
Police said prima facie no evidence was found against the owner after going through CCTV footage, which showed no presence of any woman in his chamber.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Munich attack: 18-year-old German-Iranian gunman kills 9 at shopping mall
- DNA: Why are politicians and media ignoring the patriotic residents of Gurez Valley?
- DNA: Why are politicians and media ignoring the patriotic residents of Gurez Valley? Part II
- DNA: Why are politicians and media ignoring the patriotic residents of Gurez Valley? Part III
- DNA: Analyzing the real problems of patriotic Kashmir's residents
- Chancellor Angela Merkel to convene German security council after Munich shootings: spokesman
- Merkel aide says cannot confirm Munich shooting was terrorism
- US stocks hit new records; weak British data hits pound
- Whirlpool's biggest challenge is rapid changes in global markets: CEO
- Russia facing Rio Olympic, Paralympic ban