Woman complains of rape in West Bengal
Midnapore: A woman employee of a nursing home here has lodged a complaint with the police that she had been raped for the past seven to eight years by its owner.
The woman filed a complaint with the police yesterday and has made her deposition before the magistrate today.
Police said prima facie no evidence was found against the owner after going through CCTV footage, which showed no presence of any woman in his chamber.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- DNA: Analysis of insensitivity shown by political leaders over rising poverty in India
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- Valour of a soldier: CRPF officer Satwant Singh fights Naxals till his last breath
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- China's NSG stand is neither fair nor transparent, says Defence Expert
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city