Woman set on fire, killed by husband, in-laws in West Bengal
Barasat (WB): A housewife was allegedly set on fire by her husband and in-laws and killed in her marital home at Khardah in the northern fringes of Kolkata, police said on Saturday.
The incident took place on Thursday night and the charred body of the woman was recovered by the police.
The woman`s husband, brother-in-law and his wife were arrested after her brother lodged a complaint with the police yesterday.
A case of murder has been initiated, the police added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Coimbatore: PM Narendra Modi unveils 112-foot tall bust of Lord Shiva
- Panel discussion on Farooq Abdullah's remark on terrorists
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi addressing rally in Imphal
- Will Shiv Sena join hands with Congress to stop BJP from entering BMC?
- Zee Media Exclusive: In conversation with BJP President Amit Shah
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's epic celebration after destroying Lahore Qalandars in Dubai
- Mitchell Johnson takes a dig at Anil Kumble over calling Steve O'Keefe 'steady'
- Indian doctor rescued from ISIS recounts horror, says 'they forced me to watch videos, shot me thrice'
- India vs Australia, 1st Test, Day 3: As it happened...
- BMC poll results: Shiv Sena approaches Congress for pact, party says 'not interested'