XLRI to open its new campus by 2014-end
Kolkata: XLRI, a premier private business school in India, will come out with a new campus in the National Capital Region (NCR) by the end of 2014, an official said here on Saturday.
"The construction work for the campus has already been started. Total investment for the new campus would be about Rs.50 crore to Rs.60 crore," E. Abraham S.J., director of the Xavier Labour Relations Institute (XLRI) told mediapersons here Saturday.
The new campus will have 120 seats. The renowned B-school would also increase the number of seats in its Jamshedpur campus to 360 from the existing 240 seats in the next year.
XLRI is also launching a global MBA programme, in partnership with Weatherhead School of Management of Case Western University Cleveland, USA and School of Economics and Management of Tongji University Shanghai, China, Abraham S.J. said.
The new full time two-year residential global MBA programme will commence from June, 2013. XLRI Saturday unveiled a new improvised logo for its new brand identity.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Narendra Modi's speech at Heart of Asia conference
- Aware of Chinese submarine deployment at Balochistan's Gwadar port, says Navy chief
- Like SAARC, should India boycott Pak in Heart of Asia conference?
- 'Heart of Asia' Conference begins in Amritsar; Sartaj Aziz to pay a visit on Sunday
- Iraqi army inches close to Baghdadi in Mosul- Report
- Rs 14,000 crore default case: Gujarat businessman detained, says money belongs to politicians, babus
- LIVE: Jayalalithaa's condition critical after suffering cardiac arrest, huge crowd gathers outside Apollo hospital
- Newly-wed couple Yuvraj Singh and Hazel Keech perform `bhangra` at Goa airport – Viral video
- Gujarat man who disclosed Rs 14,000 crore unaccounted wealth goes missing
- RBI to issue new Rs 20, Rs 50 notes; old notes to remain legal tender