Youth allegedly thrown out of Women`s special train in Kolkata
Kolkata: A youth was seriously injured after he was allegedly thrown out of a women`s special suburban train between Bidhanagar and Dum Dum railway station Saturday evening.
The youth had boarded the Sealdah-Ranaghat Women`s Special train. He got into an argument with the women passengers for boarding the Women`s special train and was allegedly thrown out of the train by the women passengers.
"The incident happened in the evening. It is not yet know whether the youth was thrown out of the train or fell down on his own. It will only be revealed after an investigation," said the Senior Public Relations Officers of Eastern Railway when asked about the youth allegedly thrown out of the train.
The youth has been admitted to hospital with injuries, railway sources added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 6 leaders were in contact with Dawood Ibrahim till 26/11: Report
- Rameswaram waits to give final salute to Dr Abdul Kalam
- SC order on Yakub Memon huge disappointment, setback: Owaisi
- Last rites of Gurdaspur attack martyr Baljit Singh in Kapurthala
- DNA analysis of Yakub Memon's final moments in Nagpur Jail
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral to be held in Rameswaram; PM Modi to attend
- Yakub Memon hanged in Nagpur jail: As it happened
- Has President Pranab Mukherjee rejected Yakub Memon's mercy plea?
- SC refuses stay on Yakub Memon's hanging: As it happened
- 2 NDA, 4 UPA leaders were in contact with Dawood Ibrahim before 26/11: Report