Youth allegedly thrown out of Women`s special train in Kolkata
Kolkata: A youth was seriously injured after he was allegedly thrown out of a women`s special suburban train between Bidhanagar and Dum Dum railway station Saturday evening.
The youth had boarded the Sealdah-Ranaghat Women`s Special train. He got into an argument with the women passengers for boarding the Women`s special train and was allegedly thrown out of the train by the women passengers.
"The incident happened in the evening. It is not yet know whether the youth was thrown out of the train or fell down on his own. It will only be revealed after an investigation," said the Senior Public Relations Officers of Eastern Railway when asked about the youth allegedly thrown out of the train.
The youth has been admitted to hospital with injuries, railway sources added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jharkhand: 2 dead, several injured in clashes between police, villagers in Ramgarh
- Delhi minister meets Jain monk over Vishal Dadlani tweet controversy
- One killed in annual bull racing in Peru
- 16-year-old Indian-origin boy finds cure for breast cancer treatment
- Heartbreaking! Denied medical help, 12-year-old UP boy dies on dad's shoulder