Youth allegedly thrown out of Women`s special train
Kolkata: A youth was seriously injured after he was allegedly thrown out of a women`s special suburban train between Bidhanagar and Dum Dum railway station Sunday evening.
The youth had boarded the Sealdah-Ranaghat Women`s Special train. He got into an argument with the women passengers for boarding the Women`s special train and was allegedly thrown out of the train by the women passengers.
"The incident happened in the evening. It is not yet know whether the youth was thrown out of the train or fell down of his own. It will only be revealed after an investigation," said the Senior Public Relations Officers of Eastern Railway when asked about the youth allegedly thrown out of the train.
The youth has been admitted to hospital with injuries, railway sources added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jawaharlal Nehru's Wikipedia page edited from govt IP address; Congress seeks PM Modi's reply
- Check JEE (Main) 2015 rank on www.jeemain.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in
- No liberal approach, mediation or compromise in rape cases: Supreme Court
- Lalitgate: Centre denies deal with Congress over Sushma Swaraj, Vasundhara Raje
- Lalitgate: BJP helping fugitives, law breakers; PM Modi doing 'Maun Yoga', alleges Congress