Youth allegedly thrown out of Women`s special train
Kolkata: A youth was seriously injured after he was allegedly thrown out of a women`s special suburban train between Bidhanagar and Dum Dum railway station Sunday evening.
The youth had boarded the Sealdah-Ranaghat Women`s Special train. He got into an argument with the women passengers for boarding the Women`s special train and was allegedly thrown out of the train by the women passengers.
"The incident happened in the evening. It is not yet know whether the youth was thrown out of the train or fell down of his own. It will only be revealed after an investigation," said the Senior Public Relations Officers of Eastern Railway when asked about the youth allegedly thrown out of the train.
The youth has been admitted to hospital with injuries, railway sources added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- India to activate lazer walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- EPFO to launch new online system for pensions and PFs soon
- PM Modi calls meeting to review Indus Waters Treaty today
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- Five takeaways from Sushma Swaraj's speech at UN General Assembly
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- 7 scenarios Pak will face directly if India scraps Indus Waters Treaty – Read details
- REALITY CHECK of WhatsApp message: How common man can sign petition to declare Pakistan a terror state