Youth dies during operation, family alleges negligence
Burdwan: Family members of a youth today
filed a police complaint against doctors of a private Nursing
Home here alleging that the youth died due to their medical
negligence during an elbow operation.
Kuntal Dutta (25) of Amdhara village near Bolpur suffered
a fracture in his hand some seven days. The doctors in Bolpur
had advised him to undergo an elbow operation, police sources
Accordingly Dutta today underwent the elbow operation at
a private nursing home at Khosbagan area here but he died
during the operation, the sources said.
Family members of Dutta alleged that medical negligence
of the doctors during the operation was responsible for his
death while the doctors claimed that he suffered a heart
attack during the operation and died, sources said.
But the family members claimed that Dutta had an ECG
before the operation which said his heart condition was
- DNA: When will Muslim women get freedom from triple divorce?
- NHRC issues notice to Rajasthan government over death of 11 children in home
- Delhi: 10-year-old boy dies due to overdose of Vitamin D
- Haryana: Groom injured in celebratory firing at wedding in Hissar
- Phase V of West Bengal Assembly polls starts today
- West Bengal goes for fifth phase of polling on Saturday
- Tajikistan bans Russian-style surnames for children
- S&P keeps UK on triple-A rating, says expects no Brexit
- Google Translate turns 10: Five interesting things you want to know about it