Youth with Ebola symptoms admitted to Raiganj hospital
Raiganj: A youth, who recently returned from Africa, has been admitted to Raiganj District Hospital here with symptoms of Ebola disease, a senior health department officer said on Monday.
25-year-old youth Alip Das, a resident of Sikarpur village of the district, has been admitted to the district hospital with symtoms of Ebola disease, North Dinanjpur Chief Medical Officer Health (CMOH) D Mondal said.
The CMOH said Das returned from Nigeria recently.
He has been kept under observation in the hospital, the CMOH added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 100 cr reward for PM Modi's arrest
- Zee Media exclusive interview with victim of Uber molestation
- Maggi samples found unsafe: Delhi government
- DNA: Analysis of Vijay Mallya's 'fund transfer formula'
- IMD forecasts 'deficient' Monsoon, drought-like conditions expected
- Was asked to call Sunanda Pushkar’s death `natural`: AIIMS doctor
- Maggi row: Delhi registers case against Nestle, Kerala withdraws stock from govt stores
- Rahul Gandhi hails BR Ambedkar, takes potshot at Modi-led NDA govt over IIT Madras row
- From being the ‘Dabangg’ girl to ‘Akira’ - Sonakshi Sinha’s journey so far
- China ship carrying 458 on board sinks in Yangtze River: Five dead, hundreds missing