10 dead, over 40 missing in industrial accidents in China
Beijing: Atleast ten people were killed and over 40 injured in two separate industrial accidents in China on Monday.
Six people died and 11 are still missing in a coal-mine gas blast in northeast China`s Jilin Province today, state-run Xinhua news agency reported.
In a separate incident, four people were killed while another 32 were injured after a furnace exploded in an iron and steel factory in eastern China.
A furnace exploded at the Xinyu Iron and Steel Group Company in the city of Xinyu in Jiangxi Province, Xinhua reported.
The blast smashed a 100-tonne furnace of the plant. The injured were moved to a local hospital, the agency reported.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists: Farooq Abdullah
- Woman cop transferred within 24 hours of spat with Haryana minister Anil Vij
- It's a reality, Muslim youths from South India more attracted to ISIS: Kiren Rijiju
- PM Narendra Modi meets journalists at Diwali Milan
- Sheena Bora murder: Why did Indrani send servant to Kolkata to get illegal drugs?