10 dead, over 40 missing in industrial accidents in China
Beijing: Atleast ten people were killed and over 40 injured in two separate industrial accidents in China on Monday.
Six people died and 11 are still missing in a coal-mine gas blast in northeast China`s Jilin Province today, state-run Xinhua news agency reported.
In a separate incident, four people were killed while another 32 were injured after a furnace exploded in an iron and steel factory in eastern China.
A furnace exploded at the Xinyu Iron and Steel Group Company in the city of Xinyu in Jiangxi Province, Xinhua reported.
The blast smashed a 100-tonne furnace of the plant. The injured were moved to a local hospital, the agency reported.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dengue cases on the rise in Delhi - Is the govt waiting for another epidemic?
- JNU student accuses fellow PhD scholar and AISA member of rape
- Sukhoi 30MKI posted in Arunachal Pradesh; Kiren Rijiju lauds development
- Olympic medalist PV Sindhu returns to Hyderabad; receives grand welcome
- Twelve-year-old ISIS suicide bomber caught and arrested in Iraq
- Renault Kwid 1.0-litre to be launched in India today
- Sushant Singh Rajput, Shraddha Kapoor to come together! No, we aren’t talking about a film
- Samsung Galaxy Note 7 pre-registrations begins from today
- Kashmir unrest: J&K delegation meets PM Modi; seeks immediate ban on pellet gun
- Cow vigilantism? Man heckled in Mumbai on suspicion of carrying bag made of cowhide