10 dead, over 40 missing in industrial accidents in China
Beijing: Atleast ten people were killed and over 40 injured in two separate industrial accidents in China on Monday.
Six people died and 11 are still missing in a coal-mine gas blast in northeast China`s Jilin Province today, state-run Xinhua news agency reported.
In a separate incident, four people were killed while another 32 were injured after a furnace exploded in an iron and steel factory in eastern China.
A furnace exploded at the Xinyu Iron and Steel Group Company in the city of Xinyu in Jiangxi Province, Xinhua reported.
The blast smashed a 100-tonne furnace of the plant. The injured were moved to a local hospital, the agency reported.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bangladesh scraps China-proposed deep sea port, India offers help to develop another
- Deepika Padukone reads letter written by father – Watch - You will be moved to tears
- 'Road Romeo' beaten up by brave girl in Allahabad: Watch
- Safa Baig: What you need to know about Irfan Pathan's lady love
- Virat Kohli, Anushka Sharma announce their break-up officially: Report