10 killed, 22 missing in China landslide
Beijing: Ten people were killed and 22 others were missing following a landslide in northwest China, Xinhua reported Sunday.
The landslide, triggered by heavy rains, occurred in Shaanxi province Saturday. It engulfed a brick factory and destroyed parts of a nearby ceramics factory in Xi`an district.
A search was on Sunday for the missing people.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sachin Tendulkar joins Narendra Modi's #SelfieWithDaughter campaign
- BJP MP Hema Malini injured, one child killed in Dausa road accident
- Madrasas that do not teach primary subjects to be considered 'non-schools', says Maharashtra govt
- Parliamentary panel recommends 100% salary hike for MPs, health benefits for grandchildren
- Congress 'weak' to stop Modi; Rahul 'out of touch' with reality: Hansraj Bhardwaj