10 killed in China building collapse
Beijing: At least 10 people were killed and 91 others injured when an auditorium collapsed during a wedding in eastern China, state media reported on Friday.
The incident took place last evening in Yazhuang village in Zhejiang Province when the wedding ceremony was underway and most people did not have time to escape.
Ten people were killed and over 91 others injured, including 11 in critical condition, the reports said.
Even though the cause of the collapse was being probed, local residents said the age of the building and accumulated snow on the roof may have triggered the collapse.
Over 100 rescue workers pulled dead and injured from the rubble, the reports said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UP polls: Top 5 highlights of PM Modi's speech in Bahraich
- Discussion over BJP's enormous victory in Maharashtra civic polls
- NASA discovers seven Earth-like planets orbiting a single star
- Is Samajwadi Party-Congress alliance just a compulsion for Akhilesh Yadav?
- BMC election results 2017: Shiv Sena ahead as single largest party
- Reliance Jio Vs Airtel free data plan: A comparison
- BMC election 2017 results: As it happened
- How Kashmiris use children for 'meri jaan Pakistan' type 'freedom struggle' - WATCH
- WATCH: When Matthew Renshaw left everybody surprised by 'retiring ill' on Day 1 of India-England Test
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results 2017: As it happened on Thursday