10 killed in China building collapse
Beijing: At least 10 people were killed and 91 others injured when an auditorium collapsed during a wedding in eastern China, state media reported on Friday.
The incident took place last evening in Yazhuang village in Zhejiang Province when the wedding ceremony was underway and most people did not have time to escape.
Ten people were killed and over 91 others injured, including 11 in critical condition, the reports said.
Even though the cause of the collapse was being probed, local residents said the age of the building and accumulated snow on the roof may have triggered the collapse.
Over 100 rescue workers pulled dead and injured from the rubble, the reports said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Neither Dadri nor Babri: India is 'Muslim woman delivering 'Ganesha' inside temple'
- Hindu girl embraces Islam to marry Shahi Imam Bukhari's son?
- Pakistan take note! Indian military 5th deadliest in the world
- Lalu Prasad Yadav debuts on Dubsmash, mocks PM Narendra Modi – Watch video
- India vs South Africa: How cricket fraternity reacted to crowd's disgraceful behaviour at Cuttack