10 killed in Kazakhstan road accident
Astana: At least 10 people were killed and nine others injured when a van collided with a car in the southern Kazakh province of Kyzylorda Wednesday, authorities said.
The accident took place on a highway near Tartugay city around 9 a.m., Xinhua quoted the provincial internal department of Kyzylorda province as saying in a statement.
A total of 19 people were aboard the two vehicles and both drivers died on the scene, the department said, adding that all the injured were rushed to hospital for treatment.
An investigation into the cause of the deadly incident is underway.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar stands in a queue at Pune wedding!
- India's second deadliest heatwave kills more than 2000 people
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 100 cr reward for PM Modi's arrest
- DNA: Captain Saurabh Kalia's torture at the hands of Pakistani Army
- DNA: Govt tests Maggi noodle samples from all states
- Check CHSE orrisharesults.nic.in, chseodisha.nic.in for Class 12 (Plus Two) Result 2015
- Will ask SC if India can pursue Captain Saurabh Kalia case against Pakistan in ICJ: Sushma Swaraj
- Salman, Aamir, Shah Rukh in a film together?
- Anti-minority remarks by Sangh Parivar leaders 'uncalled for': Narendra Modi