10-year-old Chinese boy jumps to death on `orders of teacher`
Sydney: A 10-year-old boy in China jumped to death reportedly on the order of his teacher after failing to write a self-criticism letter.
The fifth-grade primary school student had been ordered to write a 1,000-character apology by his teacher for talking in class.
According to the Sydney Morning Herald, the teacher allegedly told him to jump out of a building after he failed to complete the task.
After jumping from the 30th floor, the child smashed into a parked car beneath the flat where his family live.
His furious relatives posted a banner outside the school in the southwestern city of Chengdu reading: "The teacher forced our kid to jump off the building".
Police are investigating the case.
The boy`s school said n its verified account that the child and some of his classmates had been ordered to write reviews of their behaviour after they disturbed a speaking competition.
It added that boy died by accident.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Explosive photos and phone conversation – How Mikhail plans to expose Indrani Mukerjea
- Arvind Kejriwal in Bihar, shown black flags at Patna airport
- After daughter Sheena, Indrani Mukerjea planned to kill son Mikhail?
- Sheena murder case: Rahul Mukerjea being questioned at undisclosed location
- Sheena Bora was introduced to me as aunt: Indrani Mukerjea-Sanjeev Khanna's daughter Vidhie