10-year-old prodigy to enter Harvard this fall
Mexico City: He`s only 10-years old but thanks to an IQ similar to Albert Einstein`s, Luis Roberto Ramirez will begin the next school year studying applied quantum physics at Harvard University.
"My dream is to create a company and sell my inventions," the boy said on a video aired by the Michoacan Radio and Television System.
Ramirez, who lives in Zamora, Michoacan, taught himself English at 5 and is now learning to speak French and Chinese.
He was identified as highly gifted just two years ago when his parents began to see he had problems relating to other children, and that his priorities and tastes were unlike anything that might be expected of a kid his age.
It was then he was determined to have an IQ of between 152 and 160, around Einstein`s level.
"It makes us very proud but it`s also a big responsibility," his father, Roberto Ramirez, said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop good communication skills for a successful life?
- Curfew lifted from 4 districts of Kashmir valley
- Recently launched Pokemon Go gaining extreme popularity among users
- Rajnath Singh meets J&K CM Mehbooba Mufti to discuss current situation in valley
- AAP MLA Amantulla Khan arrested for misbehaving with a woman