11 Islamic State terrorists killed in Turkish airstrikes in Aleppo
Ankara: At least 11 Islamic State (IS) militants were killed in Turkish airstrikes in Syria`s Aleppo city, authorities said on Tuesday.
The airstrikes targeted the Baratah, Dana and Zarzur regions in western Aleppo as part of Turkey`s Operation Euphrates Shield that began in late August to clear Syria`s northern border area of terrorists, the MAP news agency reported citing a government statement.
Two IS vehicles were also targeted by armed drones in the region.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Highlights - India vs England 2nd ODI in Cuttack
- Donald Trump to be sworn in as 45th US President today
- Etah: School bus collides with truck, several children killed
- Exclusive: Srinagar freezes at minus 3; common man struggles for basic commodities
- J&K: LeT militant gunned down by security forces in Bandipora
- WATCH: MS Dhoni asks Jasprit Bumrah to go easy after he hurriedly ran out England skipper Eoin Morgan
- WATCH: How MS Dhoni saved Yuvraj Singh's wicket with another successful DRS review
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- India vs England: After Virender Sehwag, Sachin Tendulkar gives Piers Morgan cricketing gyan
- Donald Trump's Inauguration Day: As it happened