11 killed as bus plunges into valley in northwest China
Beijing: At least 11 people were killed on Tuesday when a bus carrying 35 people plunged into a valley in northwest China.
The accident took place in northwest China`s Xinjiang Uygur Autonomous Region when around 5:15 pm (local time), the bus travelling to a tourist spot near the city of Changji plunged into a valley, Shi Rui, a traffic police officer, said.
"The injured have been rushed to hospital," Shi was quoted by the state-run Xinhua news agency as saying.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- No trace of IAF's AN-32 aircraft and survivors
- Rio Olympics 2016: NADA to take decision on Narsingh Yadav's fate today
- Intruder who ‘spiked’ wrestler Narsingh Yadav’s food identified: Sources
- China increases soldiers at Ladakh's Pangong Lake
- Madhya Pradesh: Two women assaulted at railway station for carrying beef
- Narshingh Yadav doping scandal: ‘Intruder’ who may have spiked wrestler's food identified?
- IMF says Egypt seeking financial support
- Pacer Kagiso Rabada scoops six South African awards
- French Open champ Garbine Muguruza withdraws from Montreal
- Olympics 2016: More Russians banned in mounting Rio toll