11 killed as bus plunges into valley in northwest China
Beijing: At least 11 people were killed on Tuesday when a bus carrying 35 people plunged into a valley in northwest China.
The accident took place in northwest China`s Xinjiang Uygur Autonomous Region when around 5:15 pm (local time), the bus travelling to a tourist spot near the city of Changji plunged into a valley, Shi Rui, a traffic police officer, said.
"The injured have been rushed to hospital," Shi was quoted by the state-run Xinhua news agency as saying.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi: Taxi driver dies as BMW rams into car near IIT
- Train accident in Andhra Pradesh leaves many people dead
- UP Assembly Elections: Akhilesh Yadav releases party's manifesto
- UP elections: Rajnath Singh's Son, Rita Bahuguna Joshi in BJP second list of candidates
- Is Pakistan behind increasing train accidents in India?
- Jallikattu stir: As it happened on Monday
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS
- Karnataka: Baby with four legs, two male sex organs born in Raichur