11 killed in Belgian plane crash
Brussels: All 11 passengers aboard a small plane were killed Saturday after it crashed near Fernelmont town in southeast Belgium, media reported.
The plane was carrying parachutists. Firefighters from nearby city Namur have rushed to the spot, Xinhua reported citing some media reports.
Although the firefighters confirmed the plane crash, they did not provide further details.
Belgian Prime Minister Elio Di Rupo has confirmed the incident and extended his condolences, saying his thoughts were with the families of the victims.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to expand your existing business
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists, says Farooq Abdullah
- Prashant Bhushan questions Arvind Kejriwal on Lokpal through press conference
- UP: DM B Chandrakala participates in anti-riots drill in Bulandshahr
- PM Modi addresses the nation during Maan Ki baat
- Women fit only to deliver children, gender equality un-islamic: Kerala Muslim leader
- Sheena Bora murder: Why did Indrani send servant to Kolkata to get illegal drugs?
- Russian MP dies while ‘having sex’ inside car - Read
- Modi govt 'promoting Brahmanism' in the name of 'Hindu Rashtravad': Arundhati Roy
- Ban on Salman Rushdie's 'The Satanic Verses' by Rajiv Gandhi govt was a mistake: P Chidambaram