12 dead in Thailand factory blast
Bangkok: Twelve people died in a blast at a petrochemical factory in southern Thailand, the authorities said Sunday.
The explosion occurred around 3.30 p.m. Saturday in Map Ta Phut industrial estate of Rayong province, Xinhua reported. Nearly 130 others were injured.
The injured were shifted to hospitals, Deputy Public Health Minister Surawit Khonsomboon said. The government will bear the cost of their treatment.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shahid Kapoor-Mira Rajput wedding: Check out their first picture as a couple!
- No bomb found on Turkish Airlines flight which made emergency landing in Delhi
- Vyapam scam: Congress accuses MP CM of 'misleading' people, demands his resignation
- Amartya Sen says Modi govt ousted him from Nalanda University
- Wimbledon 2015: Sania Mirza, Rohan Bopanna through to quarters, Paes' campaign ends