12-year-old Brit girl has IQ higher than Einstein
London: With an IQ of 162, a 12-year-old schoolgirl in UK has been rated brainier than even Albert Einstein and Stephen Hawking.
Olivia Manning, from Liverpool, has been accepted into Mensa, the largest and oldest high IQ society in the world after she got a whopping score of 162 in an Intelligence test.
Her score is not only two points better than German genius Einstein and physicist Hawking, it puts her in the top one per cent of intelligent people in the world, the `Daily Mail` reported.
Being honoured with entry into Mensa means she will join a network of brains from across the globe.
As a confirmed genius, Olivia is now getting celebrity status at her school - the North Liverpool Academy in Everton.
"A lot more people are coming up to me asking for help with their homework. I just like challenges and making my mind think," Olivia said.
Olivia admits having a knack for quickly absorbing and remembering new information, however, confessed being "speechless" after she discovered her score.
Despite outdoing the likes of TV mathematician Carol Vorderman, who could only muster 154, Olivia is set to put the stage before sums.
She barely needs a script - with the youngster saying she learned her lines for a Macbeth production within 24 hours.
"The success of the Mensa enrichment club shows how with the right support, students can excel and become the best in the world," said her school principal.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India mourns Lance Naik Hanumanthappa Koppad's death: Who said what
- ISI trains JeM, LeT terrorists: Former Pak president Pervez Musharraf
- 'Afzal Guru amar rahe', 'Kashmir lekar rahenge' slogans raised at Press Club of India
- Virat Kohli: Amid break-up rumors, cricketer spends time with most beautiful woman
- Kumar Vishwas' birthday bash: Ajit Doval, BJP and RSS leaders attend; Arvind Kejriwal missing