13 dead as bus plunges into valley in China
Beijing: At least 13 people were killed when a tourist bus plunged into a valley Tuesday in northwest China, traffic police said.
The bus, carrying 36 passengers, fell into the valley in Xinjiang Uygur region, Xinhua reported.
At least 23 people were wounded.
The accident took place around 5 p.m. when the bus was travelling to a tourist spot near Changji city.
Heavy fog and poor visibility was blamed for the accident.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UP polls: Top 5 highlights of PM Modi's speech in Bahraich
- NASA discovers seven Earth-like planets orbiting a single star
- Is Samajwadi Party-Congress alliance just a compulsion for Akhilesh Yadav?
- BMC election results 2017: Shiv Sena ahead as single largest party
- UP polls: When fans played spoilsport for SP star campaigner Dimple Yadav
- Reliance Jio Vs Airtel free data plan: A comparison
- BMC election 2017 results: As it happened
- How Kashmiris use children for 'meri jaan Pakistan' type 'freedom struggle' - WATCH
- WATCH: When Matthew Renshaw left everybody surprised by 'retiring ill' on Day 1 of India-England Test
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results 2017: As it happened on Thursday