13 dead as bus plunges into valley in China
Beijing: At least 13 people were killed when a tourist bus plunged into a valley Tuesday in northwest China, traffic police said.
The bus, carrying 36 passengers, fell into the valley in Xinjiang Uygur region, Xinhua reported.
At least 23 people were wounded.
The accident took place around 5 p.m. when the bus was travelling to a tourist spot near Changji city.
Heavy fog and poor visibility was blamed for the accident.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Terrorist outfit IS releases hitlist; 4000 people including 285 Indians targeted
- Mumbai: Woman missing after falling in manhole
- Mann Ki Baat: PM recalls dark days of 1975 Emergency, says democracy is our strength
- Mann Ki Baat: Conserve every drop of water, says PM
- PM Modi launches 'Smart City Project' in Pune
- Rock stars and celebrities react with dismay to Brexit
- BJP president Amit Shah sounds poll bugle in Uttarakhand; slams Congress, Harish Rawat
- IIFA 2016: Why should Oscars become benchmark to celebrate Indian cinema, asks Anupam Kher
- US floods: 24 dead in West Virginia; search and rescue continues