13 killed, 64 injured in icy expressway pile-up in China
Beijing: Thirteen people were killed and 64 others injured in multiple vehicle pile-up on an icy expressway in central China`s Hunan province on Friday.
Freezing rain is making driving along the expressway from Changde to Zhangjiajie in Hunan extremely dangerous, traffic authorities warned.
Four suffered serious injuries while more than 60 were slightly injured.
All the injured are being treated in four hospitals in Changde, official Xinhua news agency report said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Barack Obama thanks Americans for making him a 'better man'
- Is there no respect for Congress in UP politics?
- Accused of Muslim-bias on visa applications, Sushma Swaraj hits back
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- Donald Trump's Inauguration Day: As it happened
- Yuvraj Singh's wife Hazel Keech suggests new middle name for hubby Yuvi following Cuttack heroics
- 7th Pay Commission: Central govt employees expect Committee on Allowances report in February