13 killed, 64 injured in icy expressway pile-up in China
Beijing: Thirteen people were killed and 64 others injured in multiple vehicle pile-up on an icy expressway in central China`s Hunan province on Friday.
Freezing rain is making driving along the expressway from Changde to Zhangjiajie in Hunan extremely dangerous, traffic authorities warned.
Four suffered serious injuries while more than 60 were slightly injured.
All the injured are being treated in four hospitals in Changde, official Xinhua news agency report said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Siachen miracle: Lance Naik Koppad's wife terms her husband's 'news of being alive' as 'rebirth for family'
- Drunk girl creates ruckus in Delhi's Connaught Place; arrested - Watch
- JNU erupts over 'Shaheed Afzal Guru', 'Azad Kashmir'; rival student groups clash, police deployed
- WATCH: 'Sting videos of Kejriwal govt's minister Imran Hussain's staffer demanding bribe of Rs 25 lakh for his boss'
- AAP poster showing Arvind Kejriwal with Bhindranwale sparks row in Punjab