13 killed, 64 injured in icy expressway pile-up in China
Beijing: Thirteen people were killed and 64 others injured in multiple vehicle pile-up on an icy expressway in central China`s Hunan province on Friday.
Freezing rain is making driving along the expressway from Changde to Zhangjiajie in Hunan extremely dangerous, traffic authorities warned.
Four suffered serious injuries while more than 60 were slightly injured.
All the injured are being treated in four hospitals in Changde, official Xinhua news agency report said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists: Farooq Abdullah
- Woman cop transferred within 24 hours of spat with Haryana minister Anil Vij
- Sheena Bora murder: Why did Indrani send servant to Kolkata to get illegal drugs?
- Women fit only to deliver children, gender equality un-islamic: Kerala Muslim leader
- Day/Night Test: Cricketers mock DRS, Nigel Llong decision on Nathan Lyon howler