13 killed, 64 injured in icy expressway pile-up in China
Beijing: Thirteen people were killed and 64 others injured in multiple vehicle pile-up on an icy expressway in central China`s Hunan province on Friday.
Freezing rain is making driving along the expressway from Changde to Zhangjiajie in Hunan extremely dangerous, traffic authorities warned.
Four suffered serious injuries while more than 60 were slightly injured.
All the injured are being treated in four hospitals in Changde, official Xinhua news agency report said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion over vote bank politics on Hinduism
- DNA: Terrorists' new strategy of snatching weapons from Indian security personnel
- Pak High Commission staffer grilled for spying, released later
- Watch: Report on delayed development in Ayodhya
- DNA: Ground reporting of the deteriorating sanctity of Ayodhya
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- National Geographic's famed ''Afghan Girl'' arrested in Pakistan for forgery
- Hrithik Roshan, Yami Gautam's 'Kaabil' trailer shocks Rakesh Roshan
- India vs New Zealand, 4th ODI: As it happened...