13 soldiers killed in Libya
Tripoli: At least 13 soldiers were killed by unidentified gunmen who raided a national army checkpoint in Libya`s capital Tripoli Saturday, reported Xinhua.
Libyan authorities have been struggling to re-establish security in the oil-rich country since Muammar Gaddafi was killed in October 2011.
However, more than two years after Gaddafi`s death, armed groups that toppled him still control large areas of the North African country.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kalam's advisor recalls his last moments with the great scientist
- To Sir with Love: School kids pay tribute to Dr Kalam
- DNA: Complete analysis of APJ Abdul Kalam's life and achievements
- India mourns APJ Abdul Kalam; PM to receive body at Palam airport
- 6 leaders were in contact with Dawood Ibrahim till 26/11: Report
- When UN declared Dr APJ Abdul Kalam's 79th birthday as World Students' Day
- India's 'original rocket man': Abdul Kalam's phenomenal contribution to Science
- Ready to see Shah Rukh-Salman together on-screen?
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral: Why Rameswaram was chosen over New Delhi?
- Zee Media Exclusive: Wife says Yakub Memon unwell, appeals to govt for clemency