14 Russian pilgrims killed in Ukraine bus crash
Kiev: At least 14 people were killed and 22 injured on Saturday when a bus carrying Russian pilgrims to a monastery in Ukraine met with an accident, RIA Novosti reported.
The accident took place on a road between Chernigov and Kiev.
The bus was carrying 45 passengers from central Russia`s Pskov region to Ukraine`s Pochayiv Lavra monastery.
Russia will send two planes to take the victims back home.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 16-year-old Indian-origin boy finds cure for breast cancer treatment
- Heartbreaking! Denied medical help, 12-year-old UP boy dies on dad's shoulder
- Bihar: This boy risks his life to save four students from drowning!
- Panel discussion on insensitive behaviour of administration and govt towards common man
- PM Modi saved cameraman from being washed away in Gujarat
- Stopping exercise for 10 days decreases brain blood flow
- Learn it from Japan – It runs a train for single passenger! Know why
- Subramanian Swamy calls LG Najeeb Jung a “420 like Kejriwal”
- India's bid to join US alliance could irk China, Pakistan: Chinese media
- MUST WATCH: When Mahendra Singh Dhoni hit two monster sixes out of Florida stadium