15 killed in Argentina road accident
Buenos Aires: At least 15 people were killed and 20 injured in a car crash on Friday in Argentina`s western city of Mendoza, media reported.
A truck collided head-on with a minibus en route from Cordoba to Mendoza on the No 7 national highway and both vehicles caught fire after the crash, reported Xinhua citing the El Clarin daily.
Matias Roby, a health official, said that of the 28 passengers and two drivers who were travelling on the minibus, 15 died.
"We are seeing burned, unrecognisable bodies," Gabriela Sosa, a journalist, was quoted by El Clarin as saying.
Foreign tourists, including two children, were among the injured, the report said, adding two of the injured were in serious condition.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - IIT-Kharagpur develops superpower drone 'BHIM' that could aid soldiers in war zones
- Is Pakistan terrified of Yogi Adityanath as Uttar Pradesh CM?
- Anti-Romeo squad launched: Has moral policing started in UP?
- Should Ram Mandir issue be resolved through mutual understanding?
- Jharkhand: Congress leader, 3 others killed in shootout in Dhanbad
- Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru were hanged on 23 March 1931 – This is how PM Modi paid tribute today
- Kapil Sharma fight on flight row: Did Sunil Grover, Ali Asgar and Chandan Prabhakar skip shoot?
- Mohammad Kaif welcomes Yogi Adityanath's appointment as new Uttar Pradesh chief minister
- Unable to meet educational expenses, Muslim girl writes to PM Narendra Modi – Know what happened next
- Team Yogi Adityanath: List of Yogi's ministers with their portfolios - Check who got what