15 killed in Argentina road accident
Buenos Aires: At least 15 people were killed and 20 injured in a car crash on Friday in Argentina`s western city of Mendoza, media reported.
A truck collided head-on with a minibus en route from Cordoba to Mendoza on the No 7 national highway and both vehicles caught fire after the crash, reported Xinhua citing the El Clarin daily.
Matias Roby, a health official, said that of the 28 passengers and two drivers who were travelling on the minibus, 15 died.
"We are seeing burned, unrecognisable bodies," Gabriela Sosa, a journalist, was quoted by El Clarin as saying.
Foreign tourists, including two children, were among the injured, the report said, adding two of the injured were in serious condition.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Maysore Maharaja Yaduveer ties knot with princess Trishika of Dungarpur
- India becomes full member of Missile Technology Control Regime
- Singapore Airlines plane catches fire at Changi Airport
- Govt's insensitivity towards Pampore terror attack martyrs leaves nation stunned
- Mysore Maharaja Yaduveer Wadiar ties knot with princess Trishika Singh of Dungarpur, Rajasthan
- Security in Kashmir reviewed following Pampore attack; Amarnath Yatra to begin soon
- Southwest monsoon progresses in Gujarat
- Subramanian Swamy's lecture on 'Emergency' cancelled
- Now, Lexit: London wants to stay with EU, says petition
- UP cops fight publicly over 'share of bribe', video goes viral - Watch