15 killed in Argentina road accident
Buenos Aires: At least 15 people were killed and 20 injured in a car crash on Friday in Argentina`s western city of Mendoza, media reported.
A truck collided head-on with a minibus en route from Cordoba to Mendoza on the No 7 national highway and both vehicles caught fire after the crash, reported Xinhua citing the El Clarin daily.
Matias Roby, a health official, said that of the 28 passengers and two drivers who were travelling on the minibus, 15 died.
"We are seeing burned, unrecognisable bodies," Gabriela Sosa, a journalist, was quoted by El Clarin as saying.
Foreign tourists, including two children, were among the injured, the report said, adding two of the injured were in serious condition.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Why did you choose Smriti Irani as HRD minister? Congress leader asks PM Narendra Modi
- Watch video: The epic battle between 'Machli' tigress and a 14-foot-long crocodile!
- Rajnath slams UPA for coining 'Hindu terrorists', Congress accuses BJP of playing politics on terror
- India, Bangladesh swap border enclaves, settle historic dispute; people rejoice
- 'Remembering Dr APJ Abdul Kalam' - President Pranab Mukherjee's photo tribute on Twitter