1,600 Chinese party, govt leaders data now online
Beijing: A database of over 1,600 Chinese party and government leaders has gone online, ahead of the 18th National Congress of the Communist Party of China (CPC).
It is a large-scale interactive database which has included more than 1,600 resumes of the current leaders and cadres of hundreds of departments and units, including central authority, State Council, mass organisations, provinces, municipalities, large central enterprises and universities, reported People`s Daily.
The data has been collected from published news reports, and online information.
To ensure timely update, the database has been equipped with a special error correcting response system.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: APJ Abdul Kalam's last journey, India bids a tearful adieu
- DNA : Justice delivered; India hangs 1993 Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon
- Robert Vadra explains Facebook post, denies insulting Parliament
- Exclusive interview with Usman Majid, MLA, J&K Congress
- 14-year-old pregnant rape survivor allowed abortion by Supreme Court
- Why did you choose Smriti Irani as HRD minister? Congress leader asks PM Narendra Modi
- Yakub Memon: The two men who lead police to 'House of Memons'
- Meeting called by Speaker fails to end Parliament logjam; government indicates all-party meet
- Rajnath slams UPA for coining 'Hindu terrorists', Congress accuses BJP of playing politics on terror
- Watch video: The epic battle between 'Machli' tigress and a 14-foot-long crocodile!