1,600 Chinese party, govt leaders data now online
Beijing: A database of over 1,600 Chinese party and government leaders has gone online, ahead of the 18th National Congress of the Communist Party of China (CPC).
It is a large-scale interactive database which has included more than 1,600 resumes of the current leaders and cadres of hundreds of departments and units, including central authority, State Council, mass organisations, provinces, municipalities, large central enterprises and universities, reported People`s Daily.
The data has been collected from published news reports, and online information.
To ensure timely update, the database has been equipped with a special error correcting response system.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Why is India indulging in peace talks with Pak despite its terrorism-inducing diplomacy?
- Why is India indulging in peace talks with Pak despite its terrorism-inducing diplomacy? - Part II
- Top wrestler Narsingh fails dope test, may miss Olympics
- UP: At least 7 children killed as school van collides with train in Bhadohi
- Rajasthan HC acquits Salman Khan in two chinkara poaching cases
- CPN (Maoist Centre) chairman Prachanda all set to become new Nepal PM
- Swachh Bharat, Skill India 'transformative' schemes: President Pranab Mukherjee
- Restless Leg Syndrome: Treat the disorder with this amazingly simple trick! - Watch video
- Boris Johnson claims India owes UK multi-million pounds
- Trump's NATO comments show 'lack of preparedness': Obama