1,600 Chinese party, govt leaders data now online
Beijing: A database of over 1,600 Chinese party and government leaders has gone online, ahead of the 18th National Congress of the Communist Party of China (CPC).
It is a large-scale interactive database which has included more than 1,600 resumes of the current leaders and cadres of hundreds of departments and units, including central authority, State Council, mass organisations, provinces, municipalities, large central enterprises and universities, reported People`s Daily.
The data has been collected from published news reports, and online information.
To ensure timely update, the database has been equipped with a special error correcting response system.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Parliamentary panel recommends 100% salary hike for MPs, health benefits for grandchildren
- Sachin Tendulkar joins Narendra Modi's #SelfieWithDaughter campaign
- BJP MP Hema Malini injured, one child killed in Dausa road accident
- Congress 'weak' to stop Modi; Rahul 'out of touch' with reality: Hansraj Bhardwaj
- Madrasas that do not teach primary subjects to be considered 'non-schools', says Maharashtra govt