1,600 Chinese party, govt leaders data now online
Beijing: A database of over 1,600 Chinese party and government leaders has gone online, ahead of the 18th National Congress of the Communist Party of China (CPC).
It is a large-scale interactive database which has included more than 1,600 resumes of the current leaders and cadres of hundreds of departments and units, including central authority, State Council, mass organisations, provinces, municipalities, large central enterprises and universities, reported People`s Daily.
The data has been collected from published news reports, and online information.
To ensure timely update, the database has been equipped with a special error correcting response system.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will wipe out BJP and Congress from the country: Akbaruddin Owaisi
- Ahead of 'Kashmir Solidarity Day', Hafiz Saeed's JuD releases controversial video featuring Pakistani Army chief
- `Jawaharlal Nehru awarded the man who stole Subhas Chandra Bose's INA treasure`
- Ten Army soldiers missing in Siachen avalanche presumed dead; PM Modi 'salutes' martyrs
- Ravindra Jadeja: Indian all-rounder to get engaged today