1,600 Chinese party, govt leaders data now online
Beijing: A database of over 1,600 Chinese party and government leaders has gone online, ahead of the 18th National Congress of the Communist Party of China (CPC).
It is a large-scale interactive database which has included more than 1,600 resumes of the current leaders and cadres of hundreds of departments and units, including central authority, State Council, mass organisations, provinces, municipalities, large central enterprises and universities, reported People`s Daily.
The data has been collected from published news reports, and online information.
To ensure timely update, the database has been equipped with a special error correcting response system.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indrani 'slow-poisoned' Sheena, wanted to portray Mikhail as 'mentally unstable'?
- Lashkar-e-Toiba plotting 26/11-style attack in India with the help of Pak Navy, ISI?
- Radhe Maa approached to be a part of Bigg Boss 9?
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, 'sex sites' planted as following
- What was Indrani Mukherjea's original plan to murder Sheena Bora?
- Satire website publishes article on Osama bin Laden being alive and quotes Edward Snowden
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter
- Sheena Bora murder case: 'Indrani Mukerjea's father thrashed her with belt'
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, sex sites planted as 'following'
- Leaked! Tentative list of 'Bigg Boss 9' revealed and guess who's hosting?