19 killed in Algerian bus crash: Report
Algiers: Algerian news reports say
at least 19 people were killed when a bus plunged into a
The state news agency APS said the driver appeared to
have lost control of the vehicle during a turn and sent the
bus crashing down the slope outside the town of Tiaret. It is
about 340 kilometres southwest of the capital Algiers.
APS, citing the local administration, said at least 30
others were injured.
State radio said fog contributed to the accident.
Online newspaper TSA said the victims were between 17 and
58 years old. It said 19 were killed immediately, and two
others, including a pregnant woman, died en route to the
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Narendra Modi's speech at Heart of Asia conference
- Is population control next on central govt's agenda after demonetization?
- Gujarat: Goods train engine catches fire in Surat
- India-Afghanistan thrash Pakistan over terrorism issue in Heart of Asia conference
- Watch: Tracing the journey of Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa from films to politics
- RIP Amma: Jayalalithaa dies after 75 days in hospital; Tamil Nadu mourns
- Fake or Real? 'Alien animal' caught on Karnataka-Kerala border
- People want to know whether Jayalalithaa is alive or not; PM Narendra Modi must intervene, says expelled AIADMK MP Sasikala Pushpa
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's condition continues to remain critical after suffering cardiac arrest
- I-T department rejects declaration of Rs 2,00,000 crore made under IDS by Mumbai family