2 US men indicted in series of synagogue bombings
Newark (New Jersey): Two US men have been indicted in a series of firebomb attacks on synagogues.
Prosecutors in New Jersey`s Bergen County say a grand jury has voted to indict 20-year-old Aakash Dalal and Anthony M Graziano.
The 30-count indictment includes attempted murder, bias intimidation and arson charges, among others.
Graziano remains held on USD 2.5 million bail. Dalal is in custody on USD 5.5 million bail.
The attempted murder charges stem from the firebombing of a rabbi`s residence on January 11, 2012. The two were both 19 at the time and are childhood friends.
It is not immediately clear who is representing them.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Helicopter ferrying 6 pilgrims, woman pilot crashes near Katra
- Growing sense of despondency in India from last 6-8 months: Aamir Khan
- 8th Ramnath Goenka Awards: Sudhir Chaudhary awarded for Excellence in Journalism
- Tejashwi Yadav takes charge as Deputy CM of Bihar
- Arvind Kejriwal clarifies his friendly gesture with Lalu Prasad Yadav
- Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh bypoll results: As it happened on November 24
- Rahul's mails nail Peter Mukerjea's involvement in Sheena Bora murder case?
- Lesson for jihadi aspirants? ISIS says Indians not good enough as 6 out of 23 fighters from India are killed
- Aamir Khan feels intolerance growing in India, says his wife suggested moving out of India
- Intolerance issue: When did ‘Incredible India’ become ‘Intolerant India’, Anupam Kher asks Aamir Khan