2 US men indicted in series of synagogue bombings
Newark (New Jersey): Two US men have been indicted in a series of firebomb attacks on synagogues.
Prosecutors in New Jersey`s Bergen County say a grand jury has voted to indict 20-year-old Aakash Dalal and Anthony M Graziano.
The 30-count indictment includes attempted murder, bias intimidation and arson charges, among others.
Graziano remains held on USD 2.5 million bail. Dalal is in custody on USD 5.5 million bail.
The attempted murder charges stem from the firebombing of a rabbi`s residence on January 11, 2012. The two were both 19 at the time and are childhood friends.
It is not immediately clear who is representing them.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Congress workers blow up pigeons by blasting them inside rockets
- Beef row: Lalu Prasad Yadav contradicts his statements
- Lalu Yadav's son Tejasvi Yadav wants to change the face of Bihar education
- Indian Army 5th deadliest in the world: Report
- Indrani Mukerjea attains consciousness; is now out of danger
- Indrani Mukerjea regains consciousness, out of danger, says hospital
- Is Salman Khan - Aamir Khan friendship over?
- Dadri lynching case: Sadhvi Prachi makes provocative remark, says beef-eaters deserve such fate
- Modi must be punished, he has cheated people: Ram Jethmalani
- Was Giani Zail Singh planning to topple Rajiv Gandhi govt in 1987?