2 US men indicted in series of synagogue bombings
Newark (New Jersey): Two US men have been indicted in a series of firebomb attacks on synagogues.
Prosecutors in New Jersey`s Bergen County say a grand jury has voted to indict 20-year-old Aakash Dalal and Anthony M Graziano.
The 30-count indictment includes attempted murder, bias intimidation and arson charges, among others.
Graziano remains held on USD 2.5 million bail. Dalal is in custody on USD 5.5 million bail.
The attempted murder charges stem from the firebombing of a rabbi`s residence on January 11, 2012. The two were both 19 at the time and are childhood friends.
It is not immediately clear who is representing them.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- University of Mumbai T.Y.B.Com Semester Six (75:25) Result 2016 declared on mu.ac.in
- Poland National Championships 2016: Quarter-miler Mohd. Anas sets new national record
- NHRC notice to Karnataka over ragging of Dalit student
- Saudi cop shot dead in Shiite district: Ministry
- Twitter activates Foursquare-powered location feed for iOS users