2 US men indicted in series of synagogue bombings
Newark (New Jersey): Two US men have been indicted in a series of firebomb attacks on synagogues.
Prosecutors in New Jersey`s Bergen County say a grand jury has voted to indict 20-year-old Aakash Dalal and Anthony M Graziano.
The 30-count indictment includes attempted murder, bias intimidation and arson charges, among others.
Graziano remains held on USD 2.5 million bail. Dalal is in custody on USD 5.5 million bail.
The attempted murder charges stem from the firebombing of a rabbi`s residence on January 11, 2012. The two were both 19 at the time and are childhood friends.
It is not immediately clear who is representing them.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof