20 killed, 40 wounded in Iraq car bombing
Baghdad: At least 20 people were killed and 40 others injured Thursday in a car bombing that targeted Shia Muslim pilgrims in Iraq`s Musayyib town, Xinhua reported.
Musayyib is located around 60 km from the capital city of Baghdad.
Police in Babil province told Xinhua that the blast took place at a car park when the Shia pilgrims were returning from the holy city of Karbala.
No one has claimed responsibility for the attack.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indrani 'slow-poisoned' Sheena, wanted to portray Mikhail as 'mentally unstable'?
- 'Mann ki Baat': Will implement 13 new pointers to Land Bill from today itself, says PM Modi
- People have no faith left in Modi government: Sonia Gandhi at Swabhiman rally
- Will not allow any political party to join agitation: Hardik Patel
- Swabhiman rally: About Bihar's development or Narendra Modi?
- Satire website publishes article on Osama bin Laden being alive and quotes Edward Snowden
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter
- Sheena murder: Suitcase seized from Indrani, Peter's residence meant for disposing Mikhail's body?
- Militants kill two engineers in Pakistan airport attack