20 killed, 40 wounded in Iraq car bombing
Baghdad: At least 20 people were killed and 40 others injured Thursday in a car bombing that targeted Shia Muslim pilgrims in Iraq`s Musayyib town, Xinhua reported.
Musayyib is located around 60 km from the capital city of Baghdad.
Police in Babil province told Xinhua that the blast took place at a car park when the Shia pilgrims were returning from the holy city of Karbala.
No one has claimed responsibility for the attack.
- NHRC issues notice to Rajasthan government over death of 11 children in home
- Delhi: 10-year-old boy dies due to overdose of Vitamin D
- Haryana: Groom injured in celebratory firing at wedding in Hissar
- Phase V of West Bengal Assembly polls starts today
- Discussion over Mamata Banerjee's close aide Firhad Hakim's 'mini Pakistan' comment
- Hope intellectuals from India, China take part in Mind and Life conference: Dalai Lama
- Despite carnage, Syria`s Aleppo not in fighting `freeze`
- AP Board SSC class 10th Results 2016 is likely to be declared on May 5
- Deal reached in Ireland to form minority government: Party
- Venkaiah Naidu, Siddaramaiah flag off south India's first underground Metro