20 killed, 40 wounded in Iraq car bombing
Baghdad: At least 20 people were killed and 40 others injured Thursday in a car bombing that targeted Shia Muslim pilgrims in Iraq`s Musayyib town, Xinhua reported.
Musayyib is located around 60 km from the capital city of Baghdad.
Police in Babil province told Xinhua that the blast took place at a car park when the Shia pilgrims were returning from the holy city of Karbala.
No one has claimed responsibility for the attack.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - IIT-Kharagpur develops superpower drone 'BHIM' that could aid soldiers in war zones
- Anti-Romeo squad launched: Has moral policing started in UP?
- Jharkhand: Congress leader, 3 others killed in shootout in Dhanbad
- CM Yogi’s cleanliness drive: UP cops clean up police stations
- Do not put unnecessary pressure on police: PM Modi tells UP BJP MPs
- 400 Trinamool Congress members including many TMC stalwarts join BJP in Tripura
- Hukumdev Narain Yadav to be new Vice-President of India?
- Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru were hanged on 23 March 1931 – This is how PM Modi paid tribute today
- Kapil Sharma fight on flight row: Did Sunil Grover, Ali Asgar and Chandan Prabhakar skip shoot?
- Mohammad Kaif welcomes Yogi Adityanath's appointment as new Uttar Pradesh chief minister