20 killed in Afghan violence
Kabul: Twenty people, including 12 Taliban militants, have been killed in Afghan violence, authorities said Sunday.
The militants were killed during a countrywide overnight anti-insurgency operation, the interior ministry said. Twenty-eight militants were arrested.
Early Sunday, eight civilians also died in roadside bombings. The attacks took place in Kandahar and Khost provinces. Women and children were among the dead.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rajinikanth's 'Kabali' releases early morning at 6 am in Mumbai!
- Jharkhand: Zee Media honors ten environmentalists with Green Warrior Award
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley?
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley? - Part II
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley? - Part III
- Muslims have always been a part of America: Obama
- Google honours legendary singer Mukesh with a doodle on 93rd birth anniversary
- Start Brexit negotiations as soon as possible: Hollande urges Britain
- 'Months before her assassination, pro-Khalistan leader had predicted Indira Gandhi's killing'
- ‘Kabali’ mania grips nation: Here’s why Rajinikanth is the one and only Thalaiva