20 people killed in Syria blast
Damascus: At least 20 people were killed and scores of others wounded Monday when a booby-trapped car exploded in Syria`s northwestern province of Idlib, Xinhua quoted local Sham FM radio and activists as saying.
The Britain-based Syrian Observatory for Human Rights said more than 20 people were killed in the blast while the Sham FM radio reported the blast in a booby-trapped car in the town of Darkousk in Idlib without giving the death toll.
No further details were released.
The deadly explosion came after two suicide bombers detonated their explosive-laden cars near the state TV headquarters in the capital Damascus Sunday evening.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion over vote bank politics on Hinduism
- DNA: Terrorists' new strategy of snatching weapons from Indian security personnel
- Panel discussion over delayed development in Ayodhya
- Don't give any importance to Ramgopal Yadav's remarks: Mulayam Singh Yadav
- Watch: Report on delayed development in Ayodhya
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- WATCH: Akhilesh Yadav's emotional speech revealing the real reason behind Samajwadi Party crisis; he was about to cry
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- India vs New Zealand: Awestruck Kiwis witness MS Dhoni driving his Hummer in Ranchi, and photo goes viral
- Naya Bazar explosion: Home Ministry seeks report from Delhi Police; one dead, 5 injured