20 people killed in Syria blast
Damascus: At least 20 people were killed and scores of others wounded Monday when a booby-trapped car exploded in Syria`s northwestern province of Idlib, Xinhua quoted local Sham FM radio and activists as saying.
The Britain-based Syrian Observatory for Human Rights said more than 20 people were killed in the blast while the Sham FM radio reported the blast in a booby-trapped car in the town of Darkousk in Idlib without giving the death toll.
No further details were released.
The deadly explosion came after two suicide bombers detonated their explosive-laden cars near the state TV headquarters in the capital Damascus Sunday evening.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of conditions faced by Indian Army at Daulat Beg Oldi military base
- DNA: Analysis of conditions faced by Indian Army at Daulat Beg Oldi military base - Part II
- DNA: Today in History | July 27, 2016
- Trouble mounts for Salman Khan as driver reiterates that actor killed blackbuck
- PM Modi to chair NITI aayog meeting today