20 people killed in Syria blast
Damascus: At least 20 people were killed and scores of others wounded Monday when a booby-trapped car exploded in Syria`s northwestern province of Idlib, Xinhua quoted local Sham FM radio and activists as saying.
The Britain-based Syrian Observatory for Human Rights said more than 20 people were killed in the blast while the Sham FM radio reported the blast in a booby-trapped car in the town of Darkousk in Idlib without giving the death toll.
No further details were released.
The deadly explosion came after two suicide bombers detonated their explosive-laden cars near the state TV headquarters in the capital Damascus Sunday evening.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi: Taxi driver dies as BMW rams into car near IIT
- Train accident in Andhra Pradesh leaves many people dead
- UP Assembly Elections: Akhilesh Yadav releases party's manifesto
- UP elections: Rajnath Singh's Son, Rita Bahuguna Joshi in BJP second list of candidates
- Is Pakistan behind increasing train accidents in India?
- Jallikattu stir: As it happened on Monday
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS
- Flying Jadeja: MS Dhoni, Virat Kohli floored by Ravindra Jadeja's brilliant fielding effort – WATCH