22 injured in Spain commuter train collision
Madrid: Spain`s state rail company says 22 people suffered minor injuries when a commuter train crashed into another train in a station in the northeastern city of Barcelona.
RENFE spokesman Antonio Carmona says the collision occurred in Sants station at 10:05 am on Friday when the passenger train collided with another that was stopped.
He says 22 people reported that they had suffered bruises but that only 10 needed treatment and none was hospitalised.
Carmona says the cause of the collision is not yet known. A high-speed train crashed in northwestern Spain on July 24 killing 79 people.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak - Part II
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi