25 foreigners held for pornography, gambling in China
Beijing: Nearly 25 foreigners have been arrested in a police crackdown on illegal activities in Beijing.
The police warned or fined another 212 in connection with the crackdown on gambling and drug-related crimes.
According to China Daily, authorities said criminal activities ranged from pornography, gambling and since May.
The arrests were part of a wide investigation involving 4,100 people in 410 drug cases and 750 porn and gambling cases.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Highlights - India vs England 2nd ODI in Cuttack
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- Donald Trump to be sworn in as 45th US President today
- WATCH: MS Dhoni asks Jasprit Bumrah to go easy after he hurriedly ran out England skipper Eoin Morgan
- Accused of Muslim-bias on visa applications, Sushma Swaraj hits back
- WATCH: How MS Dhoni saved Yuvraj Singh's wicket with another successful DRS review
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- India vs England: After Virender Sehwag, Sachin Tendulkar gives Piers Morgan cricketing gyan