25 killed in Myanmar gasoline fire in a deadly train accident
Yangon: At least 25 villagers were killed and 62 others were injured after gasoline tankers loaded on two train coaches overturned leading to a fire in Myanmar Friday, state TV reported.
The incident occurred near Chekkyi station on a goods train plying between Myikyina and Mandalay, reported Xinhua.
After the oil tankers fell, villagers rushed to collect leaking gasoline and were caught in the fire.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- CBSE Class 10 (Class X Board) Result 2015 on cbse.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in at 2 pm
- Check cbseresults.nic.in, cbse.in for CBSE Class 10 X Board Result at 2 pm
- Rahul Gandhi takes another dig at NDA govt, says Manmohan gave lessons on economy to PM Modi
- Centre moves SC against Delhi HC order on LG's powers; hearing on Friday
- Delhi HC backs LG, turns down plea challenging Jung's authority