25 killed in Myanmar gasoline fire in a deadly train accident
Yangon: At least 25 villagers were killed and 62 others were injured after gasoline tankers loaded on two train coaches overturned leading to a fire in Myanmar Friday, state TV reported.
The incident occurred near Chekkyi station on a goods train plying between Myikyina and Mandalay, reported Xinhua.
After the oil tankers fell, villagers rushed to collect leaking gasoline and were caught in the fire.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Nitish suspends Cabinet Minister Kushwaha over alleged sting operation
- Watch: PM Modi delivers speech at Mumbai Metro Phase-II inauguration
- Shiv Sena spills ink on ORF chairperson Sudheendra Kulkarni's face
- Panel discussion on the controversial sacking of Asim Ahmed Khan from AAP
- Haryana minister Krishan Bedi mocks Modi's 'Swachh Bharat Abhiyan'
- ISL 2015: Atletico de Kolkata vs Kerala Blasters - Preview
- Watch: How smartly this woman steals smartphone, walks away with it
- India vs South Africa: MS Dhoni disappointed about 'gamble' not paying off
- Aarushi Talwar's grandfather breaks silence, writes open letter – Read
- Invoking Ambedkar's legacy, PM Modi says no rethink on quotas as Sena boycotts his events in Mumbai