25 killed in Myanmar gasoline fire in a deadly train accident
Yangon: At least 25 villagers were killed and 62 others were injured after gasoline tankers loaded on two train coaches overturned leading to a fire in Myanmar Friday, state TV reported.
The incident occurred near Chekkyi station on a goods train plying between Myikyina and Mandalay, reported Xinhua.
After the oil tankers fell, villagers rushed to collect leaking gasoline and were caught in the fire.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- Is it time for India to respond militarily to Pak terror instead of peace talks?
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof
- US NSA Susan Rice calls Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror’