27 injured in China blast
Beijing: At least 27 people were injured on Friday in an explosion in a six-storey residential building in north China`s Hebei Province.
Three of the injured were in critical condition, state- run Xinhua news agency reported.
Part of the building collapsed after the blast rocked the Yaoheningyuan Residential Community in Baoding city.
Heavy smoke could be seen following the explosion, which also shattered window panes of buildings 200 metres away, witnesses said.
The cause of the accident is being investigated.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Why did you choose Smriti Irani as HRD minister? Congress leader asks PM Narendra Modi
- Watch video: The epic battle between 'Machli' tigress and a 14-foot-long crocodile!
- Rajnath slams UPA for coining 'Hindu terrorists', Congress accuses BJP of playing politics on terror
- India, Bangladesh swap border enclaves, settle historic dispute; people rejoice
- 'Remembering Dr APJ Abdul Kalam' - President Pranab Mukherjee's photo tribute on Twitter