27 injured in China blast
Beijing: At least 27 people were injured on Friday in an explosion in a six-storey residential building in north China`s Hebei Province.
Three of the injured were in critical condition, state- run Xinhua news agency reported.
Part of the building collapsed after the blast rocked the Yaoheningyuan Residential Community in Baoding city.
Heavy smoke could be seen following the explosion, which also shattered window panes of buildings 200 metres away, witnesses said.
The cause of the accident is being investigated.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- India to activate laser walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- Panel discussion on 'Most Favoured Nation' status India accorded to Pakistan in 1996
- Five takeaways from Sushma Swaraj's speech at UN General Assembly
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- 7 scenarios Pak will face directly if India scraps Indus Waters Treaty – Read details
- Rameez Raja picks all-time XI - Three Indians, but just one Pakistani make it to the list