27 injured in China blast
Beijing: At least 27 people were injured on Friday in an explosion in a six-storey residential building in north China`s Hebei Province.
Three of the injured were in critical condition, state- run Xinhua news agency reported.
Part of the building collapsed after the blast rocked the Yaoheningyuan Residential Community in Baoding city.
Heavy smoke could be seen following the explosion, which also shattered window panes of buildings 200 metres away, witnesses said.
The cause of the accident is being investigated.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Narendra Modi's speech at Heart of Asia conference
- Is population control next on central govt's agenda after demonetization?
- Gujarat: Goods train engine catches fire in Surat
- India-Afghanistan thrash Pakistan over terrorism issue in Heart of Asia conference
- Watch: Tracing the journey of late Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa from films to politics
- RIP Amma: Jayalalithaa dies after 75 days in hospital; Tamil Nadu mourns
- Fake or Real? 'Alien animal' caught on Karnataka-Kerala border
- People want to know whether Jayalalithaa is alive or not; PM Narendra Modi must intervene, says expelled AIADMK MP Sasikala Pushpa
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's condition continues to remain critical after suffering cardiac arrest
- I-T department rejects declaration of Rs 2,00,000 crore made under IDS by Mumbai family