29 injured as plane makes emergency landing in Saudi Arabia
Riyadh: At least 29 passengers sustained injuries Sunday morning during their plane`s emergency landing due to a technical fault in the western Saudi city of Medina, Xinhua quoted Saudi Press Agency as saying.
With 315 passengers onboard, Saudi Arabian Airline`s Boeing 767 from Iran`s Mashhad, failed to open its right rear wheels when landing at Medina`s Prince Mohammed bin Abdulaziz International Airport, said Khalid bin Abdullah Al Khibiri, a spokesperson of the Saudi Civil Aviation.
He attributed the injuries to the passengers` rush during evacuation, adding that among the injured, 11 were sent to hospital and the other 18 with minor injuries were treated at the airport`s clinic.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Explosive photos and phone conversation – How Mikhail plans to expose Indrani Mukerjea
- Arvind Kejriwal in Bihar, shown black flags at Patna airport
- After daughter Sheena, Indrani Mukerjea planned to kill son Mikhail?
- Sheena murder case: Rahul Mukerjea being questioned at undisclosed location
- Sheena Bora was introduced to me as aunt: Indrani Mukerjea-Sanjeev Khanna's daughter Vidhie