3 dead as building collapses in Italy
Rome: An apartment building has
collapsed in southern Italy, and rescue workers say they have
pulled the bodies of three people from the wreckage, including
a little girl.
Police said the building fell apart after 1 a.m.
(04:30 IST) on Saturday in Afragola, a small town near Naples.
The victims include a married couple and a girl,
according to the police.
The ANSA news agency said the girl was 10 years
Police say they are looking for an elderly woman
believed to be the girl`s granddaughter and that two other
people may be inside the wreckage.
The cause of the collapse was not immediately
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- J&K: LeT militant gunned down by security forces in Bandipora
- Etah: School bus collides with truck, several children killed
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city