3 dead as building collapses in Italy
Rome: An apartment building has
collapsed in southern Italy, and rescue workers say they have
pulled the bodies of three people from the wreckage, including
a little girl.
Police said the building fell apart after 1 a.m.
(04:30 IST) on Saturday in Afragola, a small town near Naples.
The victims include a married couple and a girl,
according to the police.
The ANSA news agency said the girl was 10 years
Police say they are looking for an elderly woman
believed to be the girl`s granddaughter and that two other
people may be inside the wreckage.
The cause of the collapse was not immediately
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Over 60 cadets killed in Pakistan police academy attack
- DNA: Terrorists' new strategy of snatching weapons from Indian security personnel
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi's ''progressive'' remark on triple talaq
- Panel discussion over vote bank politics on Hinduism
- Panel discussion over delayed development in Ayodhya
- Explosion in Delhi's Naya Bazar, one killed; anti-terror wing, Special cell at spot
- Lashkar-e-Toiba claims responsibility for Uri attack in posters pasted in Pakistan town
- Naya Bazar explosion: Home Ministry seeks report from Delhi Police; one dead, 5 injured